A syringe labeling machine is a type of labeling equipment specifically designed to label syringes. It is an automated machine that applies labels to syringes, typically in a production or manufacturing setting. The machine can handle a variety of syringe sizes and shapes and can apply labels in a consistent and accurate manner.
The labeling process typically involves feeding the syringes into the machine’s labeling station, where a label is applied to each syringe. The machine can use different types of labels, such as paper or plastic labels, depending on the specific application. Once the label is applied, the syringe is ejected from the machine and can be further processed or packaged for distribution.
Syringe labeling machines are used in a variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals, biotech, and medical devices, where accurate and consistent labeling is critical for product identification and regulatory compliance.
Features of Syringe Labeling Machines:
Syringe labeling machines can have different features depending on the manufacturer and the specific requirements of the application. Some common features include:
1. High accuracy labeling: Syringe labeling machines can apply labels with high accuracy, ensuring that each syringe is properly identified.
2. Multiple label application: Some syringe labeling machines can apply multiple labels to a single syringe, such as a primary label and a tamper-evident label.
3. Automatic label detection: Syringe labeling machines can automatically detect the presence of a label and reject any syringes that do not have a label or have an incorrect label.
4. Variable data printing: Some syringe labeling machines can print variable data, such as batch numbers or expiry dates, on the label in real-time.
5. Easy maintenance: Syringe labeling machines are designed for easy maintenance, with features such as tool-less changeovers and quick release mechanisms.
|Suitable Outer diameter of syringe
|Total length of syringe
|The labeling position requires the highest distance from the syringe ear
|220V/50 – 60HZ