Brief Introduction of Our Glue Silicone Sealant Tube Dual Cartridge Filling Machine:
It can be used for filling and pressing glass adhesive, silicone sealant, water-based acrylic glue, free-nail glue, titebond, series of polyurethane materials. It is a good choice for pharmaceutical industries, adhesives industries, and other related industries to use this machine.
Fully automatic silica gel silicone sealant filling capping machine for silicone cartridge can be applied to high viscosity material filling and capping. This machine is made up of hydraulic pressing system, filling control system and automatic capping system. Multiple people cannot operate the machine at the same time. It has high filling accuracy, stable and reliable operation of the whole machine. It is environmental.
The Working Process of Our Glue Silicone Sealant Tube Dual Cartridge Filling Machine:
1.Adopt automatic control mode
2.Manually adding bottle caps
3.Automatic bottle feeding and quantitative filling
4.Automatic capping and automatic coding, but the process does not include coding printer
5.Finally automatic blanking
Three Competitive Edges of Our Glue Silicone Sealant Tube Dual Cartridge Filling Machine:
1.The machine uses PLC controller and touch screen. It has strict precision control of various transmission parts and processing technology. It is stable and it will make the fast response.
2.Use servo motorand positive displacement measuring cylinder to regulate the capacity. Our machine has high filling measurement accuracy. The error rate is within 0.5%.
3.If you want to adjust the measurement parameters, you can touch the screen.
The specific working mechanisms of a silicone filling machine can vary depending on the type and model of the machine, but generally, it involves the following steps:
1. Material preparation: The silicone material is first prepared and loaded into the hopper or reservoir of the filling machine. The hopper may be equipped with a mixer or agitator to ensure that the material is properly mixed and free of air bubbles.
2. Container loading: The containers to be filled are then loaded onto the filling machine. This can be done manually or automatically, depending on the machine’s design.
3. Metering: The filling machine uses a metering system, such as a positive displacement pump, to measure and control the flow of silicone material. This ensures that the correct amount of material is dispensed into each container.
4. Filling: The silicone material is then dispensed into the containers through a filling mechanism, such as a nozzle or valve. This may be done using gravity, or a positive displacement system such as a piston or rotary valve.
5. Leveling: Once the containers are filled, the filling machine may have a mechanism to level off the silicone material, ensuring that the containers are filled to a consistent level.
6. Capping or sealing: Finally, the filled containers may be capped or sealed, depending on the product being produced.
<0.3m 3 /min